- What should the position of anti-imperialists be toward the Labour Party with Corybn as the Leader:
– should they join as Labour can change to an anti-imperialist organisation? If so why?
– Labour party cannot change, then what is the alternative?
- What are the greatest threats facing Corbyn as a leader and why:
– the Establishment, the state and its agencies
Labour MPs and other right wing forces within
US and its allies.
- If Corbyn is toppled in a coup by Labour MPs or ‘accident’ What consequences could they have for the future?
- Given that the Labour Party was wiped out in Scotland, what are the implications for scotland now.